Senior Developer, CONTRACT, 6 months, $80-$100, Houston, FRESH implementation to AX 2012 R3
The client is an independent, privately-owned oilfield services company operating world-wide. They are implementing Dynamics AX as their global ERP solution. They have already implemented to AX 2012 R3 in Mexico, Canada and Corporate in production and the US is targeted for 1st quarter of 2019.
- Play an integral technical role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, for the enterprise.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss the most optimal solution based on the business requirement
- Develop solutions based on functional designs from the Architect and Business Champions
- Prepare and document Technical Designs for the solution
- Translate business and functional requirements (business process models and use cases) into detailed technical design - from system down to code-level design.
- Design and develop test plans against requirements documents to test and prove designs, as required.
- Implement test code to fulfill the test plans, to perform unit testing and debugging
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of the documents including the development and execution of system and application design documents, system configuration guides, development and deployment guides, product standards, product evaluation and analysis documents.
- Work with business analysts, champions, and other IT professionals to help identify and resolve issues in the production environment.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Five+ years of experience administering and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Five+ years of experience with corporate ERP systems.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft .Net platform: SharePoint, IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server 2008-12
- Writing complex SQL Queries, SSIS and DTS Packages, SQL Stored Procedures, Views, and overall database administration
- Expert knowledge of application, database, system, and network design with a strong understanding of enterprise design standards / development tools and methodologies including Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of web usability, user behavior, web browser differences, screen and connection limitations, and coding to accommodate them.
- Expert in SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Expert in development using ASP.NET, C# 3.5 / 4.0, in Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
- Experience in utilization of source control systems including team foundation server
- Strong understanding of the various ERP modules; specifically project accounting
- Very Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and follow direction on a day to day basis with providing status and feedback pertaining to assigned tasks in progress
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Service-Oriented methodologies and tools
- Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skill.
Additional Qualifications (Experience in the following is a plus)
- Understanding of ERP system functions from a business perspective
- Web Analytics \ Business Intelligence
- Five+ years of experience in web application design and development using Microsoft technologies; specifically Enterprise Portal
- Advanced knowledge of CSS, HTML
Dynamics AX: 4 years
If you want to hear more about this role please do not hesitate to contact Mary Shimell in full discretion, you can either send an email to email@example.com or call 972-546-4884
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the US by either holding a valid working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-546-4884 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Dynamics AX / AXAPTA /CONTRACT / 6 months contract / Dynamics AX 2012 R3 / Developer / Technical Lead / End User / Job / Houston / Texas / US / United States