Senior BI Developer Role with a fantastic company based in Havant!
A senior BI Developer is required to join a fantastic company based in Havant.
This company is a market leader in staffing and human capital industries. They provide consultancy, procurement, and facilitation services and support to various subsidiary trading brands.
You will be joining a small IT team of around 6 people as a senior BI Developer. As such you should be happy working as part of a team, along with mentoring and providing guidance.
The role is to continuously develop and enhance the company's SQL server data infrastructure. This will involve designing and enhancing new and existing data architecture. Structuring the SQL server databases and integration layers so the data can be served to data points throughout the networks of data the company has connectivity to. Working with many data sources including but not limited to Azure platforms, CSVs, local SQL Server, SaaS based applications, API connections mostly JSON based.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an expert in SQL Server and SSIS. A knowledge of Python, C#, Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Server Management Studio, Excel or SSRS would be advantageous.
You should also have the following experience:
- Significant experience of delivering and managing end to end SQL based solutions on multiple technology platforms.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor IT sourcing environment.
- Ability to understand complex solutions.
- Extensive experience as a SQL designer or SQL Server architecture.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Excellent MS Excel / Access knowledge (ideally to encompass VBA).
- Excellent database/data warehouse knowledge (ideally SQL).
- Understanding of KPIs / dashboards and ability to collect requirements.
- Ability to influence and guide business and management stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role then apply today! Submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.