Dynamics AX Solutions Manager
My client is a large consulting agency looking to find a candidate that can help them grow their Dynamics practice as a whole. In this role you will be challenged in three main areas: business development/sales, project execution, and the development of the dynamics practice as a whole. The ideal candidate would come from a strong financial background with experience in Pre-Sales. This company also offers a unique company culture with a "work hard, play hard" attitude.
- Support meetings with clients to accurately assess which Dynamics approach would best fit the needs of the client.
- Be involved with all aspects of the project execution once decided
- Work with leadership to develop Dynamics specific training once the project is fully executed
- Work alongside the Practice leadership team to ensure all plans and draft proposals are matching alongside what needs to be executed
- 5+ years' experience with Dynamics AX
- Experience with implementation and optimization of Dynamics AX
- Full Life Cycle experience with Dynamics AX
- Bachelor's Degree
- Consulting Experience is a plus
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Dynamics 365, X++, SQL Server, .Net, SSIS, SSRS, Financial, Finance Consultant, Technical Manager, Technical Consultant, Development, Developer, Technical, Reporting, Visual Studios, Data Migrations, ERP, Microsoft ERP