As a Functional Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT's Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and assist with designing solutions that meets the requirements.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Work with team members and independently to document and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and key third-party products. This work would include: basic CRM configuration, forms, views, business rules, security configuration, workflows, etc.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation.
- Utilize Azure DevOps to track outstanding tasks and following the Arctic IT development process.
- Lead in all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform end user training for clients in one-on-one, webinar, and classroom style settings.
- Provides application support for clients.
- Provides escalation support for help desk.
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend actions needed to meet deadlines.
- Performs demonstrations of solutions to clients, as required.
- Supports Practice Manager and Senior Solution Consultants with various duties.
- Maintains currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.