Dynamics 365 CRM Developer | Washington, D.C. | $100,000-120,000+
Your new company
A long-standing not-for-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.! This organization is an Association that provides resources to support a great mission, and works with healthcare professionals around the US and globally to strengthen and enhance healthcare policies and practices. Their members are driven, smart, and passionate about helping others; and this is an excellent organization to join with a proven background utilizing technology to improve. Your new role The Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will be responsible for leading Dynamics 365 v 9.0 application support, extensions and enhancements. You will be responsible for CRM Development including CRM integrations, building on top of the Dynamics 365 platform using PowerApps, Flow, and mrore! Your day to day will be centered on high-level technical support of Dynamics 365 CRM, from building new solutions into CRM, to troubleshooting code and configurations/customizations. In addition to developing in Dynamics CRM, you'll also work closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, identify areas of improvement, and enhancing existing CRM applications. What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years of hands-on Dynamics CRM experience
- Excellent CRM SDK development background
- Proven background extending the CRM SDK with C# or VB.NET
- Hands-on experience in Dynamics 365
What you'll get in return * $100-120K base salary
- Excellent benefits (i.e., employees' medical insurance fully paid for!!) * 4+ weeks of PTO in your first year, not including holidays!
- 403B Plan with up to 9% match
- Paid CRM training and certifications (MCSA, MCSD, etc.)
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, and call Jay Dlouhy at 646-604-2818 or email email@example.com ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.