My client, a well renowned bank, is seeking a SharePoint Developer on a 3 month contract with possible extension to 6
* Development on Apps and bespoke project specifications using the Microsoft SharePoint Development toolkit
* Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update.
* Experience of using Bootstrap (or responsive design equivalent)
* Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
* Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
* SQL knowledge
* SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
* SharePoint Designer Workflows
* Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
* Development of Sharepoint in a medium sized, complex enterprise environment
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
* Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
* Competent project management skills
* An information system related qualification. (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional)
* A tertiary level qualification in ICT or a closely related subject area.
* ICT professional affiliation.
* Ability to work with the business regarding best practices, design ideas and information architecture
* Good oral and written communication.
* Customer focused and able to relate well to all types of people.
* Flexible and responsive team player
* Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and able to work independently.
* Displays high ethical standards and is able to keep information strictly confidential.
* Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
* Able to use initiative effectively.
* Accurate and pays attention to detail.
* High energy, "can-do" attitude.