For our client, are a global IT service provider, we are looking for the best candidate ever for a position of IT Support Team Leader.
- Together with the Global IT Support Manager you will define the global internal IT roadmap together and set clear objectives and tasks to reach the teams predefined goals.
- Manage IT support team. Help them to be focussed and performant in order to provide our end-users with a smooth IT experience.
- Define the corporate support tooling landscape including the management of IT licenses and costs.
- Keep the Showpad IT processes and infrastructure documentation up to date and auditable.
- Aid with the company's compliance efforts and Implement Security policies and controls to maintain a high security level within your area of responsibility.
- Work with the different business departments to identify points for improvement or solutions to support their business needs.
- Manage, maintain and monitor together with your team the internal IT systems, security controls and infrastructure components.
- Provide, together with your team, first and second level IT support to colleagues and help them onboard with corporate devices.
- Define KPI's and report on IT systems, controls, infrastructure and team performance and effectiveness.
- 2+ years experience in years experience in supporting IT platforms
- Solid leadership skills
- Be able to work accurately and have practical knowledge of IT frameworks such as ITIL.
- The ability to demonstrate relevant experience with office automation and service desk organization, as well as SaaS infrastructure management solutions such as desktop management, mobile device management, anti-malware platforms, physical access management solutions and directory services management.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of managing network and telecommunications infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewalls and IP telephony systems.
- Good understanding of Identity and Access management including on and offboarding processes.
- Have a vision for IT in a Software as a Service company.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for life and the Showpad product
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
- A package of co-funded benefits: lunches and multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members
- Other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, a parking area access and company bus from the centre of Wroclaw
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Please contact us using the details below and have a wonderful day!
Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org