Are you a functional expert in Dynamics GP and looking for your next opportunity. Join a company that truly cares about people and has a calling to help those in need. You could play an integral part in seeing the company's vision come to fruition, and leave work every day knowing that you are doing something to better the lives around you.
What the position consists of:
- Understand and optimize utilization of the general accounting, payroll, HRIS, and timekeeping systems to create efficient and accurate outcomes.
- Coordinate and assist with key decisions and rollout of payroll, HRIS and/or timekeeping systems conversion.
- Collaborate with technical staff to resolve problems and improve processes in the payroll, HRIS, or timekeeping systems.
- Implement systems, technologies, and processes to grow and expand the effectiveness of the Accounting / HRIS systems.
- Review, test, and implement system upgrades.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Document, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Train new system users on new processes and functionality.
- Coordinate and assist consultants with systems conversion.
What you need to be successful:
- Recent accounting, payroll and HRIS technology with Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and/or Kronos experience.
- Associate's Degree or higher in accounting/ business/HR preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Work for a company that you believe in. A company whose mission and vision aligns with yours. This could be the job you've always preferred, but haven't found. If this sounds like the position for you and want to learn more, contact me at (972) 546-4861 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.