What you'll be doing... The ERP Functional Consultant is a product expert primarily responsible for providing solution assistance and resolution to client issues. Essential Functions:
- Consult with internal product managers and implementation specialists, and external end users and resellers to understand the scope of the product development or implementation integration requirements, define time and cost estimates, and develop a project plan.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal product managers and implementation specialists, and external end users and resellers to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades, ensure that requirements documentation is easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans, and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Produce technical documentation for the development team to support project delivery including technical requirements, functional specifications, data flow diagrams, test cases, requirements traceability matrices, flow charts, swim lanes, wireframes/mockups, user stories, and use case documentation.
- Monitor and report on project progress, and advise managers and stakeholders of potential project delays or resources required to complete the project on a timely basis.
- Prepare technical reports, simulations, and instructional manuals to document systems development.
- With minimal guidance, independently manage multiple projects effectively at any given time, setting priorities, schedules, and meeting deadlines.
Who you are...
- Service Minded. You deliver customer service like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
- Results-oriented. You love the doing and the process but you are all about results. You have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute activities in a high-pressure just in time environment. You adhere to and analyze standards and procedures for workflow and change management.
- Communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills with domestic and international customers, both external and internal
- Great with Customers. You have an ability to establish great rapport with people, and you have a track record working with customers. You work successfully alongside external and internal customers who are technical and non-technical when executing your daily responsibilities and contributing to cross-functional projects of broad scope.
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management, Purchasing and Fulfillment
- Experience with Accounting, ERP, or other business management software
- Experience with Acumatica Implementations
- Experience with Microsoft SQLBasic understanding of relational database concepts
- Customer Facing Services Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 5 8 ERP implementations. Specific experience should include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization of the Acumatica application.
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale clients business needs
- Ability to take direction, as well as work autonomously
- Attend internal team meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Travel required