*Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance*
As a member of this team, you will be providing both second and third level support for all facets of the SharePoint environment including troubleshooting operational issues related to user facing items such as sites, look and feel, lists and libraries and custom info path forms. One of your primary goals will be to work with SharePoint end-users to maximize efficient use of SharePoint and foster its growth through the use of "out of the box" functionality and "extended functionality" through the use of custom development within SharePoint Designer.
- Prior experience administering, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 portal sites.
- Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues related to page response times.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint configuration and web part issues.
- Knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows within the SharePoint environment.
- Site layout structure and content architecture including Site Columns, Content Types and the use of lookup columns to solve complex needs of the end-user.
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Visual Studio experience
Apply now by sending your CV to the following with your phone availability: Andrew Pate: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 212 731 8292 (ext 3263) Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 731 8292 (ext 3263). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.