Lead Reporting Analyst / BI Developer
Build BI design, code, and capability using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS programming to satisfy business requirements. The BI Developer also designs, develops, troubleshoots, and supports database applications in a Microsoft SQL Server database environment utilizing development tools such as SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Microsoft PowerBI.
- Partner and collaborate directly with Business Users to interpret and analyze business demands to provide ongoing Data Solutions.
- Gather and Develop existing and new Data Sources to build end-user self-service data capability.
- Develop new or revised Reports, Tabular Model Cubes, and Dashboards as needed to improve the business.
Responsible for design and implementation of all reporting capabilities:
- Assist BI team with reporting architecture
- Assist BI team with internal and external impacts to the reporting engine
- Assist BI team with configuration changes
- Develop, maintain and support data marts
- Develop, maintain and support operational data stores
- Develop, maintain and improve SSRS reports
- Develop, maintain and improve ad-hoc reports
- Develop, maintain and improve PowerBI dashboards
Maintain and develop reporting cubes for both the internal and external customer:
- Develop, maintain and improve SSAS
- Develop, maintain and improve MDX
Assist with development, daily maintenance and troubleshooting of ETL and data warehouse issues:
- Develop new ETL packages to support the growth of reporting
- Support Tier 1 monitoring team
- Support all reporting environments
- Automated job monitoring
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, OR a related discipline with an advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of BI Development experience using Microsoft Technologies with Full-Stack SQL Server Development
- Minimum required 2 years of Power BI and SQL Reporting Services. DAX expression language is preferred.
- Additional experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Oracle Web Services, MicroStratgey, SSIS, SSAS.
- Proven experience in more than one architecture pattern or method
- Advanced knowledge in all areas of data, security, application or integration architecture and associated technologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud based data analytic tools.
- Business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability.
- Strong ability to communicate across multiple user types, cross-functional business platforms and executive leadership teams.
- CPG, Food Service, Manufacturing strongly preferred.
**Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future**
They offer competitive benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Match
- ESOP Plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)