Nigel Frank International are proud to be working with an multi award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, whose projects include some of the largest and most respected industry leaders in the UK. They are seeking multiple specialists across SharePoint and Office 365, and specifically Office 365 Consultants.
Ideally you will come from a technical background, have excellent communication skills, and a passion for keeping up with the latest Microsoft releases. The nature of your work will found you travelling across the UK on exciting assignments with some of the biggest UK brands, while you will also be offered flexible working to balance things out.
- Experience of working with Office 365, SharePoint Online / 2013 and SharePoint Server 2016,
- Consulting manner and approach,
- Prince2 / SCRUM methodology understanding,
What is on offer:
- An incredible £60,000-65,000 salary per annum,
- A £5,000 car allowance,
- Fantastic pension scheme,
- Incredible company culture,
- Quarter and annual awards for best performing team-members,
- A £1500+ annual training budget for your personal development,
- Office parties and events throughout the quarter,
- Perkbox membership,
- 25 days holiday, with a yearly increase of one additional day!
And a lot more!
Additionally, you can get in contact with Linda Pagona at Nigel Frank International to discuss this further, at 02038700173 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the nature of the projects you'll be working on is highly sensitive, you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance (been working in the UK for the last 5 years), or already Security Cleared.
Visa sponsorships are not being offered at the moment by this client, therefore applicants need to be eligible to work in the UK at the time of their application.