- Perform penetration testing on web-based application, mobile application and network penetration testing on systems.
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems.
- Document technical issues and make recommendations to mitigate controls identified during security assessments.
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vendors
- Ensure applications and network testing meet predetermined Technology Security Standards and other regulatory requirements (such as MAS TRMG).
- Conduct secure code review and design review of applications.
- At least 6 years' experience for penetration testing on web applications, network and mobile applications
- Experience in conducting Secure Code Review/Design Review
- Bachelor Degree in IT/computer engineering/Information Security or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of all aspects of information security is essential.
- Familiar with MAS TRMG/ PCI-DSS and other regulatory/industries requirements.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GWAPT, GMOB, CCT-Web preferred.
- Proficient in using tools such as Burp, Nessus, Nexpose, Web Inspect, Fortify and other penetration testing preferred
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vivienne (R1875156) +65 3136 8045 (ext 5028) to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.