As a NAV product owner you will work as a specialist and will be responsible for the functional quality and content of the NAV-Food Product.
Task in this role include but not limit to the following:
- Providing the development team with clear specifications and guide the engineers and testers from a functional perspective
- Performing functional test scenarios to ensure the functional product quality
- Delivering input for product investment proposals.
- Producing release materials such as training content, release documentation, and release notes.
- Representing the stakeholders in our product development process
- Providing testers with functional scenarios for test automation
- Preparing and prioritizing the work to be done by the development team.
- In close collaboration with sales and product management you will convert the roadmap and product vision into a development project
- Collaborate with customers and partners to define specifications and demo the product.
- Triage and prioritize defects in close collaboration with our support colleague
- Answering functional- and roadmap questions from partners
- Review implementation projects by our partners if necessary
- Decide on / guide and follow-up on co-operative development projects where additions to the Food-Solution are developed
Who are you?
- An experienced professional with a background in a product development team.
- You have working experience as product owner or functional consultant
- Knowledge of the Food Industry (preffered)
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Navision & Business Centraal)
- Experience in translating market and business demands into product specification
- Self-driven individual
- You have great collaboration skills and can successfully maintain a strong cooperation with other team members
- A job where you can make a difference
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- An open and direct company culture
- A chance for improving skills / training and additional courses
- A challenging and dynamic business environment
- A great team of enthusiastic colleagues / Inclusion
This position is available in the Netherlands (offices located in Amstelveen and Veenendaal)
Please note: a valid and non-restrictive passport is essential
This is a great chance to take the next step in your career at an growing company. Take a chance and get in contact if you are interested or want to know a little bit more about this role. Contact Natalia Szymanska.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31 202 41 85 18