.NET Developer - £35,000-£40,000 - Derby, UK
Do you want to work in a highly collaborative environment where you can share your ideas and experience?
Looking for something hand's on and exciting?
Do you want to be a part of an exciting project where you will re-vamp existing systems using only the most current and up to date tech with the potential of moving it all on to the Cloud?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then read on as this could be the role for you!
My client are currently on the hunt for a .NET Web Developer to join their rapidly expanding Development team to create, design, maintain and implement large software projects! You will be involved in the Full Agile Development Life-Cycle, from planning through to delivery.
My client are the most recognised intermediary consumer brand who have won over 70 national awards for the quality of their work and service over the last 5 years.
They pride themselves on their professional service which continues throughout the relationship they have with their customers.
As a supporter of one of the largest charities in the UK, they often hold fundraisers and charity events in order to raise further awareness of their chosen charity.
You will be required to…
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release documents and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents.
- Identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools.
Skills & Requirements…
In order to be successful you need to have experience with the following…
- A strong knowledge of the .NET Web Framework, in particular C#, MVC, Dependency Injection.
- Previous experience working in an Agile
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Multiple year experience within the Full Business Life-Cycle of software creation and
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work thoroughly and autonomously.
- An IT based degree as well as any related development qualifications are desirable.
My client offer a fantastic working environment with a competitive salary and many more benefits such as:
- 22 days' holiday rising to 25 which will go up with each complete year of service.
- Option to buy and sell holidays upon completion of probation.
- Matched pension contribution 3/4/5% which rises with length of service.
- 3x salary life assurance.
- Matched share save scheme up to £150pm
- Free share options given each year to applicable staff (have to be employed for a full year)
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discretionary industry related discounts.
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on email@example.com or alternatively call me on 01913387481
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.