Dynamics AX Business Analyst, Walnut Creek, CA, 120-140k
Dynamics AX Business Analyst , Walnut Creek, CA, 120-140k
- Work on daily basis with end users in corporate office to develop and document specifications for
new or changing applications.
- Working directly with business users, collecting and maintaining functional requirements, directing
partner resources on application design and development, communicate and perform change management.
- Provide in house, daily user support and troubleshooting services for Dynamics AX 2012, BluJay
transportation management, and EDI integration.
- Provide onsite support for our warehouse operations in Fairfield and San Diego when needed.
- Develop expertise in existing and new software applications from a technical, business, and user
- Perform training for users and other staff members in our training room or their working locations.
- Analyze, design, test, and document new and existing computer applications
If you want to hear more about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Shelton in full discretion, you can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-818-365-8566
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the US by either holding a valid working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-818-356-8566 or email email@example.com . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy