This role will be offering an excellent competitive compensation package with premier benefits, PTO and more!
Big sports person and looking for the California dream? Youll want to give me a call and hear more!
- Design and develop web-based applications utilizing MS Tech
- Design and develop enhancments on a cloud based CRM Platform
- Design Deployment architectures within Microsoft Dynamics, .NET and Azure platforms
- Follows established cloud protocals and tech standards
- Follows Agile and Scrum software development processes
- Participates in application design sessions and code review
- Analyze existing software to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Assists in the technical analysis or tools and products
- Work with stakeholders and IT Users
- Expert in techincal detail
- Systematic troubleshooting/problem solving
- Effective planning, prioritizing and goal achievment
- .NET (8 Years prefered)
- C# (8 Years prefered)
- Dynamics CRM (Approx. 5 Years)
- Azure (Big Plus)
To apply: Send resumes directly to Jack Clippinger (email@example.com) and call me at 818.356.8566 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818.356.8566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.