Nigel Frank International are proud to be working with a multi-award winning Microsoft Gold Partner, who work with some of the largest and most respected industry leaders in the UK. They are presently looking for a Scrum Master to join their incredible team in London.
The role will see you delivering technical analysis of business requirements to their client engagements, ensuring client requirements are communicated effectively and that they are satisfied with the services provided. You will oversee and ensure that solutions designed are meeting, and exceeding, clients' expectations. In that aspect, you will be playing an instrumental part in the continuous success of the Partner, as you will be influential in the quality of projects delivered.
You can also expect a lot of exciting travels to client assignments throughout the UK, ocassionally even going overseas. This is balanced out with plenty of flexible working, and incredible benefits.
As the nature of the projects you'll be working on is highly sensitive, you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance, or already Security Cleared.
- Understanding of the Azure DevOps,
- Good understanding of SharePoint and Office 365 and related technologies,
- Able to liaise with all stakeholders and participants,
- Application Lifecycle Management,
- Demonstrated experience in testing procedure and QA and QC protocols,
- Able to evangelise the benefits of agile processes and all ceremonies,
- Contribute to the internal processes and standards to ensure that the outcome of engagements is always improving,
What is on offer:
- An incredible up to £50,000 salary per annum,
- Fantastic pension scheme,
- Incredible company culture,
- Quarter and annual awards for best performing team-members,
- A £1500+ annual training budget for your personal development,
- Office parties and events throughout the quarter,
- Perkbox membership,
- 25 days holiday, with a yearly increase of one additional day!
And a lot more!
Additionally, you can get in contact with Linda Pagona to discuss this further at 02038700173 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visa sponsorships are not being offered at the moment by this client, therefore applicants need to be eligible to work in the UK at the time of their application.