Financial Planning Analyst - Leeds - £35,000 - 6 months FTC
The organisation that i am currently working with are recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst (with model build capability), to join their Legal Services finance team, based in Leeds on a 6 month contract.
- Engage with key stakeholders; open dialogue to ascertain information and data, understanding, testing and explaining the output using verbal and presentational communication.
- Create a simple yet effective model avoiding any over-engineering.
- Communication is massive in this role - you need to be able to speak and communicate different levels of the business.
- Allow time to plan, and plan to allow time for thorough review processes before presenting to the SLT, e.g., self-review, review with Management Accountant.
- Ensure delivery of accurate financial analysis
- Support monthly reporting and periodic forecasts
- Undertake regular, ad hoc project work as required and produce
- Robust approach as we have some issues; old accounting tool, old case mgt tool, slow servers, large files of data, tight roll forward timeframes, overhead allocation model, work in progress valuation.
Skills and qualities you'll need
- Ability to build a robust model using MS Excel, VBA, database extraction (SQL, SSRS, SSIS)
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning, flexibility, open communication, building understanding and trust, diligent mind-set, a finisher.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading and very successful organisation who understand the importance of technology within business strategy.
DO NOT MISS OUT on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat. To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on 0191 223 5317 Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.