- Technical support of storage services, servers and hypervisors in an enterprise hybrid cloud environment
- Participating in infrastructure projects and providing technical solution inputs to manage projects
- Planning, organising, scheduling and providing solutions to maintain and develop documentation and operational procedures
- Work closely with organizations in recommending the suitable architecture, plan and implement infrastructure with the appropriate sizing to optimize resource application
- Systematize day to day operational tasks to increase efficiency with technical tools or scripts
- Min qualifications of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computing
- At least 4 years of experience in multi-cloud / hybrid cloud environments
- Experience in scripting tools such as Powershell, VMware PowerCli or equivalent
- Competent in discussing technologies and vast knowledge in storage and windows component technologies
- Ability to in presentation of technical/business information to other stakeholders in clear unequivocal language
Candidates who meet the above requirements and wish to take on this exciting opportunity as a Cloud Engineer, send a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206 EA Licence No. 11C3017