Job title: Dynamics NAV IT Specialist
Job location: Charleston, SC
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software Support Specialist will be the main point of contact for all inquiries and requests related to our ERP system by employees, as well as development of new functionalities. They will also support and train users on various Dynamics NAV functional areas.
Role & Responsibility:
- Provide technical support on system analysis, design development, testing, and implementation of new features in NAV
- Communicate and train employees on feature implementations
- Report process for implementation from requirements gathering to testing and debugging
- Use of Power BI for design and functionality purposes
- Keep company on updated Dynamics NAV system
- MRP experience is a must
- Healthcare, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Salary: $115k-130k, based on experience level
- Merit based bonuses and promotions
- 2 weeks PTO
To apply, please contact Shreya Pai at (646)-362-5944 Ext. 3001 or by email at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-362-5944. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.