Database Administrator/DBA - Warrington - £55,000
You will be working for one of the largest organisations in the United Kingdom and will play a key part within their Retail Engineering & Development team.
Working as an Application DBA, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment, dealing with a wide range of people and data. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside some of the industries finest developers and IT professionals.
Your excellent communication skills will enable you to build and maintain relationships whilst working closely with stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery within timescales and to budget. You will lead the delivery of data and database solutions spanning multiple application teams and technologies, providing support throughout the end-to-end data development lifecycle.
This is a permanent position paying up to £55k. You will also recieve a benefits package of AXA PPP Healthcare (single cover), Life Assurance (x8 salary), 10% Pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Experienced in Oracle database design with proven experience of the techniques
- Experienced in relational database design, with data modelling and in the build, performance tuning, implementation of database systems
- Skilled in associated Database programming languages such as PL/SQL, SQL
- Skilled in the database administration of Db2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Mongo DB
- Influence technical and delivery strategy using proven database development experience.
- Review data access requirements and support effective database development.
- Lead the coordination of data design in confirming requirements for system, backup and other requirements.
- Ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the data design is maintained throughout.
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom White a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.