Data and Reporting Analyst - Greater Manchester - £30,000
My client are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Data and Reporting Analyst to work within their business applications team to analyse, model and interpret data. My client are market leader in what they do.
Working as a data and reporting analyst, you will be working closely with key business stakeholders across multiple departments and various projects to help develop data infrastructure (ETLs, data models, and reports) and other systems to provide clear and efficient analytics. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical skills and knowledge by working alongside some of the industries finest analysts and IT professionals.
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £30,000. Some of the benefits include/are not limited to a Company Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday with the ability to purchase 3 extra days plus bank holidays and a £1K bonus. My client understands more so than any other that their employees are key to their success, which is why they understand the importance of excellent culture and work-life balance.
- Analyse information and produce meaningful reports based on business requirements.
- Translate raw data into actionable insights providing data-driven recommendations.
- Create database objects such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Communicate with key stakeholders of all levels within an organisation.
- Build reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance - driving efficiency throughout.
- Working knowledge of systematic databases, data warehousing, cleansing and maintenance best practices.
- Business Intelligence tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qliksense.
- Experience designing and managing end-to-end reporting, from sourcing the data through to the production and delivery of reports.
- Experience working with various stakeholders and gathering requirements from different business units and delivering effective reports.
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.