- Primarily responsible for requirements gathering including:
- Preparing requirements following meetings and input from the clients
- Organizing, categorizing and preparing all documentation
- Presenting to management for review, and making changes as required
- Onsite support
- Architect and develop custom CRM solutions using CRM SDK, C#, and .Net
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Testing configuration against final requirements:
- Configure software modules based on requirements to test and deploy
- Preparing the training itinerary and materials and delivering training to end users
- Executing cutover procedures at MS Dynamics CRM deployment as identified by your manager
- Following guidelines and checklists developed for deployment
- Adhering to timelines
- Assisting with the preparation of the project status report, project timeline and project budget
- Providing go live and post-implementation support
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM Development experience (2013/2015/2016/365)
- Dynamics 365 for Sales experience required
- High Preferred
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Management
- 3+ years of .Net/C#
- SQL/SSRS/Fetch XML
- Integration (Scribe, Webservices)
- Experience as a solutions/technical architect
- Working knowledge of Dynamics Online is a major plus
- Hands on experience of analysis in a web development environment
To apply please send resumes to Maverick Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-546-4884 Extension 4062. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 604 2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dynamics CRM / MS CRM / Microsoft CRM / MSCRM / MS-CRM / XRM / CRM / Customer Relationship Manager / Tulsa / Oklahoma / Tulsa, Oklahoma / CRM Functional Technical Consultant / Consultant / MS Dynamics