REMOTE Dynamics CRM Technical Lead / Washington / $130,000
A large Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a strong Technical Lead to help with clients globally. In this role, you will be the main point of contact with key stakeholders and have supervision over different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will be a part of a huge team of people looking to make changes in technology and be innovators in the Dynamics CRM market.
- Be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and higher ups
- Oversee full lifecycle
- Create solutions for customer within Dynamics CRM
- Deliver high quality code for modules and lead testing/support
- Be able to efficiently work in a collaborative team environment
- 4 years of experience with Dynamics CRM
- 2+ years D365
- Experience with both technical and functional parts of CRM
- Full health, dental, vision
- Bonus plan
- Partner experience
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!