Junior .NET Web Developer - Salary up to £30,000 + Benefits - Derby, UK
My client are the most recognised intermediary consumer brand who have won over 70 national awards for the quality of their work and service over the last 5 years.
They pride themselves on their professional service which continues throughout the relationship they have with their customers.
As a supporter of one of the largest charities in the UK, they often hold fundraisers and charity events in order to raise further awareness of their chosen charity.
They are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Web Developer where you will be a vital part of the development team! You will be responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing small/medium Software Projects.
You will also be involved in the full Agile Development process from planning through to delivery.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIERMENTS:
- At least 1 year commercial experience with the .NET Framework and C# Development.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with the full business life-cycle of Software creation.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Work to tight deadlines.
If you have any of the following it would be advantageous…
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server, SOAP and Rest.
- An IT based Degree or Qualification
My client offer a fantastic working environment with a competitive salary and many more benefits such as:
- 22 days' holiday rising to 25 which will go up with each complete year of service.
- Option to buy and sell holidays upon completion of probation.
- Matched pension contribution 3/4/5% which rises with length of service.
- 3x salary life assurance.
- Matched share save scheme up to £150pm
- Free share options given each year to applicable staff (have to be employed for a full year)
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discretionary industry related discounts.
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call me on 01913387481
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.