Dynamics CRM Developer / Austin, TX / $110,000
Within an IT department that has double over the past year, our client is looking to add a developer to the growing team. This organization is a leader in their industry is providing data and analytics to provide insight on their customer's business and growth. This candidate will contribute to this growth providing custom solutions in XRM, CRM and SDK. You will be working alongside a number of different internal stakeholders.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Design and implement new solutions for their Dynamics CRM
- Act as their QA - test different features within their CRM system
- Deliver high quality code for modules and lead testing/support
- Pulling reports and dashboards to speak on progress weekly
- Work in a collaborative and family environment
- 4 years of experience with development in Dynamics CRM
- RAD Methodology
- Full health, dental, vision
- Bonus plan
- Catered lunches
- On-site gym
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!