I have a client in Edmonton who is looking to add a Dynamics CRM Developer to their organization in order to work with the other developers to implement enhancements. You'll be working with the Architect inside the organization as well as the Business Analysts to maintain the Dynamics CRM solutions.
This is a great opportunity to jump into a company that will give you a lot of experience inside their reputable organization and start your career!
- Minimum two years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Minimum three years of experience with C#, .Net, Java Script, HTML and SQL Server.
- Minimum three years of experience with Visual Studio (preferably 2013 / 2015)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint integration with CRM
- Experience designing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions including plug-ins, custom workflows activities and business process Experience with OData and SOAP protocols.
- Competitive salary
- Career growth
- Great PTO
- Relaxed office culture
Apply today because interviews are active! Contact me at email@example.com or call me at 646-604-2818!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates within the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available please visit www.nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.