This company has grown massively over the years, they have expanded their client and customer base both within Denmark and Internationally. You will have the opportunity to work with a close knit workforce who consist on delivering the best to their clients. They are looking for a developer to efficiently develop and implement solutions using Business Central and focusing on IT architecture.
Role & Responsibility
- Development on the Dynamics NAV ERP platform, including migrations and upgrades
- Able to work with project teams
- Work with the latest technologies
- Excellent communication and problem management skills
- Fluent in Danish
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience developing with Dynamics NAV 2017 onwards
- Ability to work on a number of concurrent projects
- Experience from the finance
This is a well-established MS Gold Partner with stimulating projects in the pipeline and within this role you also have the opportunity to travel to client sites.
To find out more, including the package being offered, and other benefits etc., please get in touch using the information provided below.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting opportunity please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +4589871187.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more NAV/Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Navision jobs are. Dynamics NAV / MS NAV / Microsoft NAV / NAV Dynamics / NAV/ NAV Developer / Developer / Development / Management / Support/ Support Consultant/ Consultant / Functional / Technical / C/Side / C/AL / SQL / Developer / Denmark / Nordic