Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- (£70 000 to £85 000) - Birmingham - Full Time
D365 and Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant
Job Description for the D365 and Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant
A market-leading Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for an experienced Dynamics AX & D365 Finance Functional Consultant in Birmingham to join their team. My client are looking for an experienced Finance Functional Consultant to help lead the delivery of all software applications on all projects. My client are currently implementing multiple AX and D365 end-to-end implementations. My client is offering an outstanding working environment, progression and the opportunity to achieve great rewards. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for the D365 and Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant
- To manage the D365 and AX 2012 system.
- To improve business processes.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and the project manager.
- To constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
Requirements for the D365 and Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant
- Good financial background (ACCA qualification is not necessary)
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (Knowledge with D365 is a bonus)
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Previously involved in full life-cycle projects.
- Previously involved in implementation.
Benefits for the D365 and Dynamics AX Finance Functional Consultant
- Great base salary with executive benefits which include:
- 10-12% bonus
- Contribution towards Pension
- Medical Aid
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Microsoft training and certifications
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on 0203 808 7280, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.