Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer - Hoffman Estates, IL $100K-$115K+ 10% Bonus!!!
Seeking an experienced Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer for a full-time permanent position based in Hoffman Estates to take direction, build, maintain and support client and server infrastructure in the Data Center and additional remote locations.
Role Responsibilities and Preferred Skills:
- Serve as SME for various areas/technologies such as:
- Microsoft Servers
- Microsoft Hyper-V architecture, deployment and support
- Systems Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Systems Center Data Protection Manager
- Microsoft SQL server
- VB Scripting / PowerShell
- Design and execute technical implementation for Microsoft infrastructure
- Deliver solutions that align with business needs and requirements
- Implement tools to analyze trends, capacity planning and performance data
- Troubleshoot and help remediate outages as needed
- Serve as Tier 2/3 support (operating system and application patching, software distribution and endpoint security)
- Comfortable with work-related travel; <10%
- IT Certifications are a PLUS! (MCSE, MCP, MCS)
- Full time, permanent - w2
- Generous benefits package
- Annual Bonus!
- Paid Time Off
Contact Elyssa Hirmes: 212-731-8292, Ext. 3202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available. I can be contacted at 212-731-8292. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!
Office 365 / O365 / SharePoint / Azure / Cloud / Microsoft Communications Server / MS Communications Server / MSSP / MS SP / MS SharePoint