Dynamics CRM Business Analyst - $75K with 5% annual increase!
Do you want to make a difference? Do you to work for a non-profit that is well-respected?
Become a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst with a Boston non-profit that is world renowned! This organization is known for their global impact as well as their work at home. They believe in the foundation of family and believe work/life balance is a necessity for all its employees.
As a business analyst you will have the perfect balance of technical and functional responsibilities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to not only establish relationships with vendors, but be the face of the CRM team!
Great Work/Life Balance
3 Weeks PTO with Christmas to New Year's Paid Leave
Fast Track to Project Manager Role!
A typical day for a Business Analyst will include:
- Interacting with other Information Services Team Members
- Collaborating with external consulting teams on CRM development, and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM
- Maintaining current MS CRM system
- Interacting with stakeholders and upper management to establish a firm understanding of budget and project requirements
- Working directly with developers on CRM development
- Troubleshooting screens, dashboards and views
An ideal candidate will have:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- SDLC methodologies
- Project Management Body of Knowledge standard methodologies
- Agile methodology
To apply: Send resumes directly to Shannon Fish (S.Fish@nigelfrank.com) or call 646-604-2818 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates within the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future.