QA Tester - £25,000-£30,000 - Derby, UK
Are you a QA Tester who wants to play a vital part of a Development Team?
Do you want to work in a highly collaborative environment where you can share your ideas and experience?
My client are the most recognised intermediary consumer brand who have won over 70 national awards for the quality of their work and service over the last 5 years. They pride themselves on their professional service which continues throughout the relationship they have with their customers.
Alongside providing a fantastic service to their customers, they also take very good care of their employees. You will be working within a highly collaborative team of Developers and other Testers where you will continuously learn to keep your skills current and up to date. You will be able to progress quickly with my client as they are happy to offer you training and mentoring programmes.
My client are now looking for a QA Tester who will play a very key and important part of their Development team where you will be responsible for Testing and continued integrity of Software Solutions offered by the Department.
This role comes with a lot of responsibility as you will handle the day to day tasks of creating, implementing and executing test plans and systems. You will be involved with the full Agile process from planning through to delivery.
Their Ideal Candidate:
- Must be willing to learn with a Technical mind-set.
- A strong understanding OR experience with the project lifecycle and deployment of Web Applications.
- Attention to Detail.
- Experience with Software Tools for planning and tracking the work flow of test cases and new project work.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Any related Testing Qualifications would be advantageous.
- Experience with Transact SQL and automated system testing - beneficial.
- 22 days' holiday rising to 25 which will go up with each complete year of service.
- Option to buy and sell holidays upon completion of probation.
- Matched pension contribution 3/4/5% which rises with length of service.
- 3x salary life assurance.
- Matched share save scheme up to £150pm
- Free share options given each year to applicable staff (have to be employed for a full year)
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Discretionary industry related discounts.
If you think you have the required skills and experience for this position then get in touch with me today!
My client are looking to hire immediately for this role so if you are looking for a new job to enter the new year with, then this could be it!
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call me on 01913387481
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.