D365/Business Central Consultant | Chicago, IL | $125,000
A growing MS Partner in the Chicago, IL area is looking for an experienced Dynamics D365/Business Central Consultant to join their team in a full-time role. This is an excellent career growth opportunity for any Consultants interested handling the technical/functional requirements gathering, FLC implementations/upgrades, some pre-sales, and to lead the project management going forward, primarily focused on leading an increasinging number of D365/Business Central ERP projects/sales.
You will be a critical part of this organizations' efforts to support current/future clients and will be fully involved in every project and if you're looking for a new hands on opportunity, this is your chance to get involved.
Required Skills + Qualifications:
- Dynamics NAV ERP expertise (newer versions preferred, big plus for D365/Business Central work)
- Techno-Functional requirements gathering, gap analysis
- Jet Report writing, SQL Server
- Light programming in C/AL C/SIDE
- NAV system support, administration, troubleshooting, technical support, system maintenance
- Training users, design, planning, roll-out phase
- Communication skills to collaborate with end-user clients
- Experience leading NAV/D365/Business Central implementations/upgrades
* Salary range around $125,000 + bonus incentives (dependent on overall experience)* Healthcare/Dental/Vision Benefits * Some remote flexibility (1-2 days a week) * 401K + match (3%)* 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
If you're interested in this position, or would like to discuss similar opportunities, please send an updated version of your resume, or contact us via the phone number and email listed below.
Contact Name: Ryan Kane Phone: (212) 731-8252 (ext. 3447) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.