MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - Brooklyn, NY - $170,000
I am working with one of the hottest and fastest growing start-ups in the five boroughs on a high-level Dynamics 365 Technical Architect role. This opportunity will allow you to drive product ownership by building custom D365 solutions from the ground up and tailoring the system to specific client needs. They deliver solutions to their client's in the Health Insurance industry and are having massive success implementing innovative and emerging technologies in an outdated industry. The Architect will be the nucleus of Dynamics 365 and play a key role in the continued success of the company.
My client offers a great work environment, fun and laid back culture, happy hours, 5 weeks PTO, and many more perks!
Interviews are being scheduled for this week and next week so please do not hesitate to apply!
- Participate in client meetings to gather requirements, provide technical recommendations and provide project implementation updates for Dynamics CRM/365.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products related to architectural solutions, especially for Dynamics CRM/365.
- Present Dynamics CRM/365 solution options to technology leaders in the health insurance industry.
- Building existing products and new products using Dynamics CRM/365
- Incorporating software and system architecture into conceptual Dynamics CRM/365 designs.
- Design and lead the Dynamics CRM/365 system architecture process with the development team.
- Build technical solutions in Dynamics CRM/365 that are aligned with the client business objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply Now" to forward an updated copy of your resume, or directly call/email Nick Morrissey at email@example.com or 646-604-2818 (ext. 3015)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-604-2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Dynamics CRM.