Data and Reporting analyst - Manchester - £40,000
A great organisaiton is looking for a Data and Reporting Analyst to join their in-house line of business applications systems team. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate with the ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
Working as part of the business systems data team, you will be working closely with key business stakeholders across multiple departments and various projects to help develop data infrastructure (ETLs, data models, and reports) and other systems to provide clear and efficient analytics.
You will be working from large amounts of structured data to understand behaviour and interactions both throughout the business and with the customers.
As part of our systems transformation programme the successful candidate will be expected to assist with data modelling, data analysis, data management, and data visualisation, working collaboratively with the business functions, IT team and vendors to serve as the bridge between reporting technology and the business to help shape requirements and then design and deliver best practice solutions.
Role Requirements and Experience
- Experience designing and managing end-to-end reporting, from sourcing the data through to the production and delivery of reports.
- Experience working with various stakeholders and gathering requirements from different business units and delivering effective reports.
- Producing reports and dashboards using Domo or a comparable BI tool - Power BI, Tableau, Qliksense, etc.
- Systems implementation experience and deep knowledge in master data management, data quality, governance and data protection.
- Knowledge of data warehousing techniques, including data modelling and transformation
This is a unique opportunity for a BI Analyst to make their stamp with a exciting and fast growing organisation in Stratford. Do not miss out on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on 0191 223 5317
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.