• Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Salary: N/A
  • Technology: .NET Jobs
  • Job Type: Permanent
  • Date Posted: 3rd Dec, 2018
  • Reference: 031218CJ

Senior Software Developer - Copenhagen - Flexible Salary

Are you looking for the next step in your career? Want to work on something that makes a difference? A major client of mine is looking for someone to become a part of their team.

They are looking for someone to play a vital role in one of their largest projects, which is a long-term public sector project. The work you will be doing will have a major impact and is for one of the most important sectors in Denmark right now. This means the work you will be doing will have a lot of outreach and is really a credit to Danish society. You will be working in a very collaborative and team orientated environment, with the majority of your role being centred around development but also some management responsibility. They very much believe in a one-team mentality and that working in an agile environment should come naturally to you. Although this role is for a consultancy, the one perk is that you work directly from my clients office and do not have to travel to the customer premises to work on the project.

This role gives you the best of both worlds, in terms of being very much hands on and being fully involved in development side of things, with this making up 70% of your role. The other 30% of your role will be made up of management responsibility. They are looking for someone to take on somewhat of a scrum master/leading role and have a lot of input in the planning and distribution of tasks, as well as having a say on the best practices.

All we would like to see from you...

  • 5+ years of experience in .NET and C#
  • Experience with MS SQL, WCF/Web Services, Design Patterns
  • Passionate about code quality
  • Familiar with Agile development and practices
  • Fluent in Danish, both written and verbal
  • Desirable skills - GIT, JIRA, Confluence.

To apply, or for any further information, send your CV to c.jones2@nigelfrank.com or call me on +4589888254.

Similar Jobs

Senior Software Developer - Aarhus
Aarhus, Denmark

Software Developer - Aarhus
Aarhus, Denmark

.Net C# Developer
Aarhus, Denmark

Full Stack Developer - Aarhus
Aarhus, Denmark

Integration Developer - Copenhagen
Copenhagen, Denmark