DYNAMICS NAV DEVELOPER - PEMBROKE PINES, FL - $125k
Dynamics NAV Developer
A Microsoft Partner near Pembroke Pines is looking for a NAV Developer to help grow their Dynamics NAV practice, while supporting current and future client needs, gathering functional/technical requirements, mentoring/coaching team members and directing them in the proper ways to ensure clients business needs are met. You will be conducting end-user training, and providing go-live support for new end-user clients looking to upgrade or newly implement various solutions that this Partner provides. The client is looking for someone who has indusrty vertical experience with Manufacturing, Warehousing, Financials, but is open to anyone with a true Systems Architect experience.
- Consulting/Partner Channel experience required - Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales experience preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years leading NAV Upgrades/Implementations (recent versions preferred).
- Business Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Demos
- Advanced business operations knowledge, understanding how finance, marketing, sales, production all relate & integrate while impacting the overall well-being of the organization.
- Interest in working with D365 / Business Central / Newer NAV versions.
- Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Business Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Demos.
- Strong Partner Channel relationships, working with various ISV's and knowing end-user markets.
- Minimum 5+ years of Implementation experience, exposure to variety of NAV Add-ons/Modules is preferred.
- Client-facing interaction, collaborating routinely with high-level associates, supporting current/future clients.
- Industry Vertical Experience: Manufacturing, Financials, Warehousing/Distribution (preferred)
- Salary: $100,000-$125,000
- Flexible Hours
- Gym Discount Program
- 3 Medical Plans To Choose From
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401k Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
f you want to become an essential component of this MS Partner's NAV ERP Practice, apply for this role! You will play a vital role in this organization and be compensated accordingly with a high salary and higher-than-average benefits such as 3 ½ weeks PTO and flexible hours. This is a fast-moving role that won't be here for long SO APPLY TODAY!
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call @212-731-8252 for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV / Navision jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252 Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: DYNAMICS NAV, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV, NAV, NAVISION, MICROSOFT NAVISION, MS PARTNER