Director of IT - Chicago, IL - $150k w/ bonus & relo assitance
Job type: Permanent
Location: Greater Chicago Area - Illinois
Contact Name: Ryan Linn
Salary Range: $140,000 - $150,000 per annum
I'm working on a new exciting opportunity with a global manufacturing Dynamics AX End-User in the Chicago area who is looking for a Director of IT to join their growing IT Team! The company has 26 subsidieries and the candidate will be the IT Director for North America based on of Illinois.
The Director of IT will be responsible to develop, implement, and manage the D365 Roadmap in order to bring business value to the company. It will be key for the IT Drector to deliver solutions and roadmap the implementation in order to support the ERP system landscape.
If you have been in a leadership position within your company, can help solve overall business and IT solutions, and have the strive to do whatever it takes to make an organization money, this is the opportunity for you. Don't miss this chance to join one of the biggest Dynamics AX Manufacturing end-users in the world, as an opportunity like this one doesn't come around often!
- Develop, implement, and manage the ERP Roadmap.
- Manage and maintain global ERP Template and drive template based ERP rollout.
- Mange the on-going support of the global ERP system landscape.
- Develop and maintain IT related policies, standards, and guidelines appropriate to business, technology, and legal requirements and in accordance with best industry practice.
- Lead, coach and mentor IT support team members.
- Manage project budget of projects and budget for on-going support.
- 8+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP experience
- 3+ years of experience managing Dynamics AX ERP implementation projects and support
- Experience in ERP Template development and management
- Experience in a global, medium-sized business environment in the manufacturing and distribution industry
- Understanding of overall business and IT strategy and ability to develop solutions with management at all levels
- Strong project management skills and experience implementing IT solutions (PMP certified is an advantage)
- Bachelors Degree in IT is preferred
- Health, vision, dental
- PTO - 3 weeks
If you have interest in this role or know someone who would be, contact Ryan Linn at 646-679-7209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global leader in Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment, with a team that exclusively focuses on MS Dynamics AX professionals. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout North America. Because we specialize solely on placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key MS Dynamics employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are for Dynamics AX specialists.
I thoroughly understand the need for discretion and confidentiality. I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job in the present or future. For more information on the MS Dynamics market, some of the opportunities, and MS Dynamics AX jobs that are available please contact me at 646-679-7209. Please visit our website www.nigelfrank.com for more Microsoft Dynamics Opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Dynamics AX - AX - Microsoft AX - MS Dynamics AX - Axapta - Director of IT - Director - Dynamics 365