.NET Developer - Prague
Look for a new and exciting opportunity? Interested in .NET and feel that you would thrive when working within a dynamic, results-oriented and agile IT team. Feel as if you can deliver world class performance?
Are you highly experienced in .NET and enjoy using MS SQL technology stack? Have you been interested in progressing your career at a financial powerhouse in Prague? Then this opportunity might be the ideal fit for you.
- Work as a developer in a local team building a set of COU IT applications
- Agile development using C#/.NET 4.5+ and SQL
- Producing excellent code with wide-ranging unit test coverage
- Delivering results within a DevOps environment with a focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity, SpecFlow, Selenium and similar tools
- Collaborate with the analysts, peers and project managers to recognise and deliver requirements
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Analyze requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution
- Recognising, selecting and applying appropriate design patterns, frameworks in reference with business benefit, maintainability and delivery urgencies and restraints
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with an emphasis on automation of testing and deployment via suitable tools
- In-Depth Knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Experience with unit testing/test driven development/continuous integration
- Knowledge of SQL syntax and MS SQL Server
- Appreciation of OOP principles, SW development best practices, design patterns, lose coupling, dependency injection, etc.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture using REST
- Experience with some messaging middle-ware (MS MQ, Rabbit MQ, …)
- Familiarity with WCF, WPF, HTML5, DevExpress, etc.
This opportunity invites individuals to work in a dynamic environment that encourages growth. The brand is well respected within the financial industry and praises itself on its understanding of flexibility when requested.
Interested in this opportunity and want to learn more?
This job is managed by NFI
Call on: 0191 2613377 (2201)
Or Email: email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunities employer and treats all of its employees and applicants equally. The company will not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexuality, race, age, marital status, disability or any other basis protected by law.