Senior Software Developer - Up to £55,000 - Harrogate, UK
.NET/C#/ASP.NET/MVC/JQUERY/BOOTSTRAP/SQL SERVER/HARROGATE/ UP TO £60,000
I am currently working with a client based in Harrogate who are one of the largest independent shippers of Gas in the United Kingdom. They are looking for a Senior Software Developer to come in and be a part of their highly collaborative team, where you will be working closely with internal Project Managers, Business Analysts and key Project Stakeholders to help design and build robust software architectures using Test Driven Development.
My client are a great company to work for. You will have the opportunity to work within a team of mixed abilities where you will all be able to collaborate and progress together. With clear career paths mapped out for you, you will be able to work with the up and coming technologies as well as have the opportunity to work on some very exciting Greenfield projects.
If you like being hands on and a part of something great, then this IS the role for you.
- Strong knowledge of the Full Microsoft Stack environment with exposure to enterprise platform development techniques.
- Experience with .NET, C#
- Experience working with ASP.NET, MVC, JQuery.
- Experience and understanding of Bootstrap, SQL Server
- Motivated and up to date with current trends.
- Prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills.
- Stakeholder and Customer Relationship Management
- 25 Days holiday (which will increase with time of employment)
- Birthday off + £100 as a gift
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- & more…
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Elly Peckitt at Nigel Frank International on email@example.com or alternatively call me on 01913387481
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.