Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Support Team Leader - MS GOLD PARTNER - Remote Working Available
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and are seeking an AX Support Team Leader to join their expanding team due to continuous positive growth. If you are looking to take that next step in your Dynamics AX career, join a MS Gold Partner and work on some of the most exciting upcoming projects within the AX market then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This role has the opportunity for up to 2 days remote working per week.
My client is moving fast on this role so do not delay, apply today!
- Establish yourself within an internationally renowned Microsoft Gold Partner
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in the AX market
- Dynamics 365 training and certifications
- Excellent base salary of up to £50,000 (Experience dependant)
- Supporting the AX users
- Providing project support for new implementations for AX 2012 & D365
- Leading a small team of analysts, driving KPI's and ensuring operational best practice
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or D365
- MS Dynamics AX support experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience in a managerial role (preferable)
This is a Manchester office based role with the scope of some remote working.
Interviews are currently taking place; to fast track your application please contact me on my direct line 0191 338 7646 or alternatively send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.