- Involve in development of compliance work plans and execution of compliance related assessments and activities
- Work closely with team and stakeholders to mitigate potential audit issues and implement corrective actions plans to remediate risk and compliance gaps.
- Responsible for IT security audit issues and formulation of risk management actions
- Responsible for the compliance of both Information Security Risk and Infrastructure related policies, standards etc. (System, Network, Database and Data Center)
- Promote awareness and understanding of the Information Security risks in the team and advisory to project teams to ensure compliance in applicable regulatory requirements
- Responsible for both internal and external IT security audits, and provide remediation actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System / Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of technical experiences in related fields (IT Risk management, IT Audit and IT Security management)
- Strong knowledge in Information Security and IT infrastructure
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong in critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com or call Vivienne (R1875156) +65 3136 8045 (ext 5028) to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.