Sr. SharePoint Developer (TS/SCI FS Poly)- Reston, VA- Up to $185K
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner that provides government solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security for government and commerical clients. This client is seeking a SharePoint Developer to provide technical SharePoint development expertise to support a federal agency's mission.
- Assist the client with the administration and configuration of SharePoint
- Manage and administer databases
- Develop detailed system architecture plan to define environmental considerations and system constraints
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise in the SharePoint environment
- Configure and manage backups of SharePoint content databases
- Design PowerShell scripts to manage day-to-day tasks
- Process and execute requests for permission changes to shared folders, email groups, and security access groups
- Implement best practices for security and sever performance or optimizations
- Work closely with Program Manager and other business verticals, providing a superb customer experience
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders and other operational teams to problem solve and design improved workflows
- Support Program Manager to identify trends and key insights to drive impact to team goals including product, user experience, and operational efficiency
Contact Megan Caragher: 212-731-8292 ext. 3437 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgNigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8292 ext. 3437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!