Information Manager - £55K - C.London
This company are undertaking an enterprise wide transformation programme. As part of this programme, they have created data and information strategies and plans for the foreseeable future.
This information manager role is responsible for helping them achieve their data and information strategies and implement relevant plans. As data and information subject matter expert, the successful applicant will provide strategic and operational level guidance and advice to colleagues across all functions within the business. This will include an information review across all existing projects.
- Experience of analysing, documenting and advising on data and information management current state and best practice in complex organisations
- In-depth knowledge of data and information management theory, lifecycles, maturity models and regulations
- Experience of delivering strategies and programme plans around data and information management (and/or potentially other areas)
- In-depth knowledge of the technology capabilities needed to implement effective data and information management in an organisation
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in developing processes, policies and procedures that would typically be formed in a best-practice IM organisation
- Experience of developing and establishing data and information governance structures and strategies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, capable of dealing effectively with all levels of staff
- Experience of being involved in significant business change including staffing, cultural, financial, transactional, IT and overall performance implications
- Data and information lifecycle management
- Collaboration tools
- Agile methodologies and projects
- Microsoft Office suite
- MS Visio and Azure DevOps
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.