Microsoft Dynamics NAV- Project Manager- Manchester.
£55,000- £60,000, Remote working, Career Progression + Attractive Benefits.
Are you a self-starting individual who is confident to work independently from home and thrive in a client-facing environment? The ideal Candidate will be a good communicator with extensive Dynamics NAV experience, particularly in a Dynamics NAV Project Manager context. The successful candidate will possess a project management background consisting of implementing and migrating NAV based ERP systems for a variety of clients.
My client, a Microsoft Gold Partner, a dedicated reseller Of Microsoft Soft-ware, is constantly expanding, with a great company ethos, they consistently demonstrate a consultative approach to client services. This is a fantastic chance for you to take advantage of a sought after professional and personal progression opportunity to move forward in your Dynamics NAV career.
Key tasks/main duties
- Manage, support and co-ordinate a team of consultants, and liaise with development teams.
- Co-ordinate project workshops, agree objectives and functional requirements.
- Work with Solution Specialists and Consultants to define and document project activities.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored and shared
- Project management experience
- Experience working with Dynamics NAV 2013 onwards.
- Broad Modular Exposure.
- Experience of industry recognised project management tools.
- Management and leadership skills
- MS Office (Inc O365) experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel UK wide.
- Current clean driving licence valid in the UK.
- Working experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV; demonstrable understanding of functionality and structure.
To find out more or to secure your interview slot please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP. To speak with me directly call: 0191 300 9229.
For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 300 9229. Of course confidentiality is guaranteed.
Functional / Technical / Consulting / Developer / Implementation / Support / SQL / NAV / MS NAV / Microsoft NAV / NAV 2015 / NAV 2016 / NAV 2017 / Navision / Dynamics NAV / SQL / UK Wide / Solihull / Birmingham / Staffordshire / Manchester / Cheshire / Leicestershire / Staffordshire / Derbyshire / Birmingham / Hertford / Essex / London / Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire / Suffolk/ Berkshire