Support Engineer - Central London - £24K
This company is a business to business telecommunications provider with an extensive portfolio of SaaS technologies across the voice, mobile, payments and identity verification sectors. They deliver state of the art products and services, designed around their clients' needs, that are flexible, future proof and cost effective.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this company is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Be part of an experienced team supporting, implementing and maintaining cutting edge products
- Manage incidents and customer requests via the IT helpdesk from receipt to resolution and closure
- Diagnosing and resolve technical issues
- Perform customer site surveys and installations
- Onboard customers
- Provide onsite and remote support via phone or email
- Configure new systems and complete onsite installations
- Be part of the team maintaining our existing infrastructure
- Provide technical support for our own staff and office infrastructure
- Preferable, at least one year of relevant experience
- Understanding of IT Helpdesk processes
- Knowledge of at least one Linux distro (CentOS preferred)
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of network devices (Router / Switch configuration)
- Must be able to communicate clearly at a technical and end-user level
- Good documentation skills
- Team player, dependable and able to learn on the job
- Enthusiasms for learning and using new technologies
- Good communication skills
Great to have experience with:
- Scalable, highly available systems
- VoIP systems
You will be working with a professional team who are passionate about technology and work on cutting-edge projects. You will also be offered training and help in achieving your potential.
We operate in a very friendly environment, and all our employees work very well as a team.
If this job is for you, please apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me on 0191 3387539
Engineer, 1st line, 2nd line, Support, Support engineer, Senior engineer, Helpdesk, Technician, Office 365, AD, Active Directory