Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - $100k - Dearborn, MI
Our client is looking to hire a full-time NAV Business Analyst, preferably with a finance background, to help lead support and process improvement efforts. This will role will also be heavily involved in an upcoming NAV 2018 reimplementation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, collaborative IT team, where you can gain a tremendous amount of experience on supporting NAV in a fast-paced environment. As such, if you are looking for a fun, challenging job within an organization who has an exciting company culture, than this is the job for you.
Don't miss out on the chance to work with a Billion Dollar, internationally recognized organization in the food manufacturing sector with a highly complex system and a clear path for internal company growth that will allow you to work with some of the latest NAV technologies.
Your New Role:
- Gather user requirements to identify workflows within the finance and operations departments
- Analyze requirements and define project scope
- Identify areas of improvement within the NAV system, documenting solutions that will prevent future problems
- Train users on NAV functionality
- Generate reports using Jet Data Manager and Power BI
- Establish new processes which optimize NAV efficiency
- Provide support on help desk tickets and user issues
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- Implementation and upgrade experience is a must
- Understanding of SQL Server and NAV databases
- Background in finance and accounting
- Microsoft Partner experience a plus, not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience highly preferred
Salary / Benefits:
- $100k base salary with room for growth
- Top tier benefits package
- Extensive paid time off and vacation plan
- Awesome company culture with major career growth potential
- Company training and development programs
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Company Gym Membership
Interested in learning more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.