Nigel Frank International are proud to be working with one of the leading multinational consultancies in the UK and abroad, assisting them with their search for passionate SharePoint Developers to join their incredible teams nationwide. Expect plenty of exciting travels to clients, while working with cutting edge technologies and receiving training from industry leaders.
This consultancy has been hugely established in the field, being a certified Gold Partner of Microsoft, and they focus on absolutely incredible projects throughout Europe and the UK. By joining this consultancy you'll have the opportunity to travel throughout the UK, with all expenses covered, meeting with the brightest minds in the industry, stationed at clients that are at the top of their league. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to catapult your career to new heights, raising the bar for your work and future prospects.
What you need:
- Strong experience or technical knowledge of with developing SharePoint solutions, Office 365 and Cloud ready business applications, or project experience with such,
- Demonstrable experience in solution delivery with a strong User Experience focus,
- Content Management concepts knowledge, i.e. Documents and Records Managements, Content Migration and collaboration,
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Microsoft Certifications (MCPD/MCTS/MCAD/MCSD) are highly valuable and favoured.
What's on offer:
- An incredibly competitive salary of up to £60,000
- 25 days of holiday
- Salary sacrifice option of buying up to 10 more days of rest!
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Incredible contributory pension scheme
- Microsoft Certifications incentives
- Multiple weeks dedicated to training every year
…. And many other benefits!
Apply now if this is of interest to you, or get in touch with Linda Pagona at Nigel Frank International for a confidential discussion at 02038700173.
At the moment no Visa sponsorship opportunities are available from this client, and applicants need to be eligible for work in the UK at the present moment.