I currently am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that has a need to for a BI/Data Architect with the following skills and capabilities.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Exposure to Azure Services and big data processing solutions.
- SSIS extension for Azure
- Azure SQL
- Solid experience in Microsoft traditional data warehousing and BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience with PowerBI (DAX), PowerBI Service
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
This is for an 12 month contract(at least) and will need to be able to travel to Tampa, FL when needed. Client is looking to interview immediately.
If you believe you have the skill set and fit the description within the role of a Azure BI Architect, please feel free to forward your Resume and Cover letter to: Or alternatively call Adam
Phone: (813) 437-6854
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm globally, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / OLTP / Database Development / Stored Procedures / Software Development / Lo / SSRS / SSAD / Azure / PowerBI / Machine Learning / Data Science / C# / Python / R / MS SQL Server / Data Modelling / Insight / Analytics / Project Management / Business Analysis / IaaS / PaaS / DevOps / Cloud Architect / Cloud Developer / Cloud Systems Adminstrator / BI